Friday, January 22, 2010

critiques, followers, etc.

I have another follower!!! My goal for this past week was to get at least two more, but I think this is good enough!
Thank you so much to the new member...you know what this means, right guys? My little "online story" can continue! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go back a few posts!)
I will post another "installment" as soon as I can. It's nothing I plan on getting published, it's just for fun!
Anyhow, I have joined all of the wonderful, resourceful websites that you all have suggested. I am so thankful to you guys! And really, thanks for visiting my website every now and again. It makes me happy to know that I amuse you in some way...ha!
Because I spent so much of yesterday writing, I've decided to really make today a "girly" day with my almost 4 year old daughter. So far we have played with princesses, watched "My big fat greek wedding" and made grilled cheese sandwiches.
I am in the process, however, of creating my own online PB critique group. So far I have my new friend Lori joining me. Let me know if you'd like to be a part of it!! Lori has already critiqued two versions of my new PB and I have helped critique her writing as well. She is so creative! The competition is pretty hardcore, that's for sure!!
Anyways, I am off to play with my little boy now.
Love you guys- have a wonderful weekend (but keep checking back with me, I'll continue posting and at some point I'll post the second half of my story!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment