Monday, January 25, 2010

ugh.

I'm having what's called a BAD DAY. This morning I was supposed to take my my oldest kid to the doctor's office. I got them both ready to go and, with my son in my arms, I reach into my purse and I realize...my keys are gone. And I have absolutely no idea where they are. Still have no idea. Not only that, but I'm feeling sick myself. Ughhh. AND I just realized, after about a 2 hour call with my mother in Atlanta, that I called her home phone on my cell and went over on my minute-plan by... a substantially large margin.
On a brighter note I spent yesterday writing a short story that I entered into an online contest. I love writing adult short stories. It's one of my guilty pleasures, like hiding candy under my pillow or something. Not that I do that...
Anyway, now I'm off to critique a PB :-)

1 comments:

S.I.F. said...

I feel you on the bad day... It has to get better tomorrow!

Post a Comment