Wednesday, January 13, 2010

YAY!

****To help victims in Haiti, simply text "HAITI" to "90999" and a donation of $10 will be given automatically to the Red Cross to help with relief efforts, charged to your cell phone bill. For more info, click here: http://blogs.state.gov/ind
ex.php/site/entry/disaster_haiti*******

I'm so excited!!! No, I didn't get called or e-mailed by a publisher..but I have my first comment on my site! Thanks Tammy! I'm so glad to know that all my ramblings haven't just been for me (and my husband)!
Oh yeah, and by the way- I am mailing a MS to Kane/Miller Book Publishers today. You know what I hate? The waiting. And I will probably be waiting for a long time too :-(
Most of these places have waiting times of up to 5 months. I guess I'll just have to be patient and blog in the meantime. Oh, and take care of my kids. And run my car up curves, eat giant meatball sandwiches...you know, the usual.
Speaking of the kids, I must go feed them now...
I'll type at you later!

(by the way, my 'clock' on here is broken...so no, I'm not really up typing at 5 am...well not all the time...)
Working on getting it fixed though!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

It's my pleasure Dena (told you I'd be back)...

Just in case you didn't know this already, I wanted to let you know that I'm having problems posting comments to your blog. I have to do it through Jacketflap.... If I click on 'Post a Comment' from your blog site - it doesn't take me to the Comment page... very weird.

I'm using Firefox - but I've never run into that problem before. That being said, my PC has been acting wonky lately.

Dena, I gotta tell you - admire you enthusiasm - I have a difficult time pulling everything together for a manual submission - it just seems so archaic!

Good luck with your submissions, and your continued effort in submitting....

D said...

Hi Tammy-
Thanks for letting me know...it's all fixed now! It was just a problem with my old template...
Anyway, thanks for the encouragement!

Post a Comment