Thursday, March 25, 2010

More exciting news and W.I.B.I.J.

Thank you to all who participated in W.I.B.I.J. yesterday. I had a blast! In a few more weeks there will be another contest, so if you couldn't join in this time, never fear-you will get another chance to be pulverized by me. MWAHAHA!


I have been submitting Sally Circle this week, as you know from my previous post. Other than that, I haven't really written this week. It's almost like I can't submit and write at the same time. It's really bizarre. Has anyone else had this problem?

In other exciting news, tomorrow I am being interviewed by Heather Kelly at her fabulous blog! If you'd like to get a glimpse into my crazy world, take a gander.

Also, as a result of competing in W.I.B.I.J. yesterday I was able to find THIS BLOG. Awesomeness! I love finding new and interesting blogs- and this latest post of her's cracked me up! She compared her inner editor to Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones. You know, in his HAWT days. Yum.
It got me to thinking...who is MY inner editor? What's he like? Is he hot? Does he get to business? Is it a 'he' at all? When I get out my editing pen, who is guiding my hand?!

After some soul searching, this was my answer.




3 comments:

Heather Kelly said...

Hopefully, he has more to say than NUMA NUMA while editing. That guy cracks me up!

Story Queen is awesome, and me and my kids love her books! Thanks for being a stop on the race yesterday--it was so much fun! And tomorrow will be super fun too! Thanks for doing the interview!

I think I have run out of things to put exclamation points on. Does my rampant exclaiming make you fear for my writing? ;)

Kristine Asselin said...

Hi Dena - Good luck with your submitting this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
It was fun "meeting" you yesterday and playing WIBIJ. I've also been contemplating who my hottie inner editor is -- I mean if you're going to have one, he might as well be hot. Or Numa Numa. I think. Can't wait to see your interview with Heather -- you know you've arrived now!
I actually wrote the first 500 words to a brand new chapter for my wip today. A new second chapter -- which is weird. But I needed a bridge. So, I started one. I also read about half of Darcy Pattinson's revision book. Now I just need to start following her techniques. ;)

Heather Kelly said...

*waving to Kris* Hi Kris! I love that WIBIJ introduced you two! And Dena, that you found an awesome new blog through WIBIJ. Those are the things that we truly hoped for in creating the race--I feel like we've already accomplished our WIBIJ goals. So awesome!

Dena, the interview is up! Let's have some fun today!

Post a Comment