Wednesday, April 07, 2010

And the winner is.....


Is that YOU I smell, or a ROTTEN EGG?!?!?!





BISH DENHAM!!!!!!!!

If you're confused, you might want to take a look at this.

Granted, there weren't many entries because most of you weren't in it to win it (LAME), but I do think Bish Denham's caption sums this picture up quite nicely. Little did Bish know that she hit the nail on the head- Jacob had literally just crapped his pants and Abi was crying tears of shock, anger and disgust. That also explains the uncomfortable, yet somewhat pleased expression on little man's face. There was quite the aftermath. A shame really, because I really loved his outfit. Crap. Yes, literally crap. Ah, motherhood.

Anyway, CONGRATS BISH!!!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for participating in my tiny little caption contest! Now please everyone going to her blog and show her some love!




2 comments:

Bish Denham said...

ROFL! Thanks Dena...I think?

Rena Jones said...

Congrats, Bish!

Post a Comment