Wednesday, June 30, 2010

KnowDiversity

I have had the privilege of being the first guest blogger on Jon's new KnowDiversity blog!!!


This blog is intended to uncover and recommend books that make you learn and grow as a person, challenge your preconceived notions, and basically help rid of you of any standing prejudices you might have. This week's (my week's) book was on Learning Disabilities. The book was Look Me In The Eye by John Elder Robison. I have only great things to say about it and I learned so much.

4 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Thanks again, Dena!

Unknown said...

Off to read!

Kristine Asselin said...

Loved your thoughts on Jon's blog today! I commented over there, but wanted to share my kudos!

Tina Laurel Lee said...

awesome! I'm going to copy Kris all day--kudos I say.

Post a Comment