Thursday, January 21, 2010

Realization

I'm starting to realize that 2010 doesn't have to be the year. I was so set on getting published this year, but I'm realizing that 2010 might just be the year to learn and grow as a writer. I am (if you haven't already noticed) a pretty impatient person, wanting all of this to just happen now now now!!!!
The thing is, I've already learned a lot from you guys and all the resources you have given me. I'm starting to warm up to the idea that it's okay if I don't get published this year. I'm totally new to this and I need to practice! Now, like my previous post mentioned, if only I could find the TIME!
Right now my daughter is in preschool and my son is down for a nap, so I better work with what little time I've got. You know, after I get my coffee.




0 comments:

Post a Comment