Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Brief Post

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know that I am still HERE! Today is my daughter's birthday and tomorrow is my Dad's, so I've been pretty busy lately. I'm feeling bad about not being able to do all the PB critiques that I'm normally able to do and I'm feeling strangely sad about not being able to blog consistently. Has this really become such a big part of my life? Weird. Also, I have several more followers, in case you haven't noticed. I HAVE! Obviously so excited. Thanks for joining me, guys! I promise that I normally have more to write about...well, writing. Just give me a few more days :-)
Anyway, I trust that all of you have been in the pits of despair waiting for me to post something new to my blog, so here it is.

A blog post.


2 comments:

Heather Kelly said...

You are such a gracious blog host...

Rena Jones said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter and dad!

Post a Comment