Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nothing to see here...but read it anyway

I'm sorry I haven't posted since Monday. Life has been crazy busy this week, what with the new dog and all. That and my husband getting really sick on Wednesday, vet appointments, trips to Kohls, trips to the grocery store, dog-sitting (I do this as a part-time job...SO much fun!)...you get the idea. It's been busy.
I think I might be ready to submit Alphabet Chase. MWAHAHA! Pretty excited about it. Who knows, maybe this will be 'the one.' But I think that about everything I send out. Maybe eventually I'll be right?!

What have you guys been up to recently? I've got to go and do a critique for a friend in my critique group, so I can't hang around typing out meaningless crap.

meaningless crap.

Well, darn. I went ahead and typed it out anyway. I better go. This always happens when I don't have a game plan before I blog.

Leave me a comment, I miss you guys!


7 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

I miss you too. I'm so glad the doggie is still safe and sound.

Rena Jones said...

Hope your husband feels better soon. I haven't been up to much lately, just school stuff. :)

S.I.F. said...

So exciting that Alphabet Chase is ready to go!

Ann Marie Wraight said...

Hope hubby is on the mend?

That's one good looking dog...NO DENA - Honestly I'm NOT talking about YOU....I mean the 4 legged canine....

Hope you smiled a wee bit my friend...
Life very hectic for me, too at the mo!

Natalie said...

It's exciting that you're almost ready to submit! Good luck.

I've been rewriting for the last month. I'm excited to get back to first draft writing now.

Kristine Asselin said...

Sometimes meaningless crap is better than no crap whatsoever. Think about it. ;) Have a great night!

Good luck getting your stuff finished and ready to go out!

Alleged Author said...

Yay that you are ready to submit. I love querying (even though it does end up as a blow to the ego). There's something about checking email obsessively that fits my personality. :)

Post a Comment